- Medium to low durability, and rot progresses once fungi develops.
- Resistance to termite attacks, but still susceptible to insect attacks.
- High strength, very hard and very heavy.
- Glues, stains and finishes well.
- Pale straw colour when freshly cut, and becomes reddish brown.
- Surface easily cracks when exposed to high outdoor temperature, but the cracks may recover in lower temperature.
Not recommended for indoor use because of its instability of shrinkage and expansion.
- Outdoor Furniture
- Posts, Beams, Pergolas
- Thickness: starting from 2cm – 20cm
- Width: starting from 6cm – 30cm
- Length: starting from 250cm – 500cm