Intsia Spp, Intsia Bijuga, Intsia Palembanica
- Very Durable and have an excellent insect and rot resistance.
- Excellent strength and durability.
- Have a high density and hardness.
- Glues and finishes well. Holds nail and screws firmly.
- Contains gum that bleeds when exposed to water.
- Orange-brown colour when freshly cut
- Colour becomes reddish-brown after drying both naturally or mechanically, and the colour between boards can be highly variable.
- Small yellow mineral deposits throughout the wood which gives Merbau its natural streaks.
- Flooring and Stair Steps.
- Door, Window and Frame
- Profiles and Handrails
- Lumber Ceilings
- Outdoor Furniture
- Posts, Beams, Pergolas.
We have various sizes. Contact us for more details.