- Low durability to perishable.
- Susceptible to insect and termite attacks.
- Medium strength and hardness.
- Glues, stains and finishes well.
- Works well with most tools.
- Residual resin may gum up tools.
- Hardwood is light reddish brown.
- Sapwood is pale yellow to nearly white.
- Colour tends to darken with age.
- Grain is straight with medium, even texture.
- Loose furnitures and cabinetaries or panel furnitures.
- Outdoor furnitures.
- Construction material such beams and coloumns
- Thickness: 4cm
- Width: starting from 12cm – 30cm
- Length: starting from 200cm – 250cm